Yes, Boomerang will work across the world. The only thing that you will have to factor in is that when you are viewing the reports, logs, location and information, the time zone that you, as the parent will see, will be YOUR local time zone so you will have to factor the time zone adjustment for the child’s device if it is different than yours.
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting location tracking
- How to get Boomerang's Call and SMS features
- Encouraged vs. Always Allowed apps - what's the difference?
- Why does Boomerang not auto-update on my child's device?
- How do I prevent my child from uninstalling Boomerang on his/her Android device?
- Google Play billing errors - Troubleshooting steps
- Why does my child's device always show a "Boomerang is active and working" notification?
- Boomerang drains my child's battery
- List of Supported Oppo Devices
- How to remove Google's Family Link