Yes, Boomerang will work across the world. The only thing that you will have to factor in is that when you are viewing the reports, logs, location and information, the time zone that you, as the parent will see, will be YOUR local time zone so you will have to factor the time zone adjustment for the child’s device if it is different than yours.
Articles in this section
- How to uninstall Boomerang on an iOS device
- Encouraged vs. Always Allowed apps - what's the difference?
- How can I review recently used apps on my kid's iPhone
- Battery Optimizers - Huawei devices
- How do I save Child Mode settings if I have to reinstall Boomerang?
- Music apps can still be used on lock screen or notifications area
- My child is still texting past bedtime or when screen time is up can reply via Notifications
- Getting Facebook Links to Open in SPIN
- Why did I get the Daily Report in the morning today?
- How can I change the name of the device?