Yes, Boomerang will work across the world. The only thing that you will have to factor in is that when you are viewing the reports, logs, location and information, the time zone that you, as the parent will see, will be YOUR local time zone so you will have to factor the time zone adjustment for the child’s device if it is different than yours.
Articles in this section
- How can I review recently used apps on my kid's iPhone
- Feature Request - How can I montior WhatsApp?
- SPIN - Why is Google Images still showing racy images?
- How do I block my child from using Snapchat?
- How do I make SPIN the default browser?
- How do I change the Boomerang password?
- Text messages are not being collected
- My child’s iPod/iPhone/iPad screen time schedule doesn’t work
- How do I uninstall Boomerang on an Android device?
- What is the cost of Boomerang and How do I purchase?