WhatsApp: This is an end-to-end encrypted messenger so it is not possible to see ‘inside’ WhatsApp. However, we are considering something creative for parents who have their kids using Android child devices. We could monitor what is inputted by your child into WhatsApp and then report on any inappropriate word using our dictionary. We are also experimenting with machine learning where artificial intelligence would detect ‘toxic’ content and report on it. The issue here is that it is one way – outgoing and would not track incoming content. Under exploration. What are your thoughts?
Articles in this section
- How to uninstall Boomerang on an iOS device
- Encouraged vs. Always Allowed apps - what's the difference?
- How can I review recently used apps on my kid's iPhone
- Music apps can still be used on lock screen or notifications area
- My child is still texting past bedtime or when screen time is up can reply via Notifications
- Getting Facebook Links to Open in SPIN
- Why did I get the Daily Report in the morning today?
- How can I change the name of the device?
- Feature Request - How can I monitor WhatsApp?
- SPIN - Why is Google Images still showing racy images?