WhatsApp: This is an end-to-end encrypted messenger so it is not possible to see ‘inside’ WhatsApp. However, we are considering something creative for parents who have their kids using Android child devices. We could monitor what is inputted by your child into WhatsApp and then report on any inappropriate word using our dictionary. We are also experimenting with machine learning where artificial intelligence would detect ‘toxic’ content and report on it. The issue here is that it is one way – outgoing and would not track incoming content. Under exploration. What are your thoughts?
Articles in this section
- How to prevent Guest accounts on your child's Android device
- How to install Boomerang on an Android device
- Troubleshooting location tracking
- How to get Boomerang's Call and SMS features
- Encouraged vs. Always Allowed apps - what's the difference?
- Why does Boomerang not auto-update on my child's device?
- How do I prevent my child from uninstalling Boomerang on his/her Android device?
- Xiaomi devices and Battery Optimizers - Boomerang
- Battery Optimizers - Oppo & Vivo Devices
- Google Play billing errors - Troubleshooting steps