Facebook Messenger is a walled garden (just like all of Facebook) messenger so it is not possible to see ‘inside’ the Facebook Messenger. However, we are considering something creative for parents who have their kids using Android child devices. We could monitor what is inputted by your child into Facebook Messenger and then report on any inappropriate word using our dictionary. We are also experimenting with machine learning where artificial intelligence would detect ‘toxic’ content and report on it. The issue here is that it is one way – outgoing and would not track incoming content. Under exploration. What are your thoughts?
Articles in this section
- How to get Boomerang's Call and SMS features
- Encouraged vs. Always Allowed apps - what's the difference?
- Why does Boomerang not auto-update on my child's device?
- How do I prevent my child from uninstalling Boomerang on his/her Android device?
- Why is YouTube coming up as blocked by SPIN Safe Browser?
- Battery Optimizers - Sony devices
- Battery Optimizers - Meizu devices
- Battery Optimizers - Huawei devices
- Tweaking Xiaomi's Settings to Have Permissions "Stick" & Setting Security
- Battery Optimizers - OnePlus devices