Applying a bedtime schedule, time-out or age restrictions will hide apps from your child’s device. When those restrictions are removed, apps will return in alphabetical order and not go back to their original locations (ie: custom folders). This is normal behavior for iOS devices.
Articles in this section
- How to get Boomerang's Call and SMS features
- Encouraged vs. Always Allowed apps - what's the difference?
- Why does Boomerang not auto-update on my child's device?
- How do I prevent my child from uninstalling Boomerang on his/her Android device?
- Why is YouTube coming up as blocked by SPIN Safe Browser?
- Battery Optimizers - Sony devices
- Battery Optimizers - Meizu devices
- Battery Optimizers - Huawei devices
- Tweaking Xiaomi's Settings to Have Permissions "Stick" & Setting Security
- Battery Optimizers - OnePlus devices