Applying a bedtime schedule, time-out or age restrictions will hide apps from your child’s device. When those restrictions are removed, apps will return in alphabetical order and not go back to their original locations (ie: custom folders). This is normal behavior for iOS devices.
Articles in this section
- How can I review recently used apps on my kid's iPhone
- Feature Request - How can I montior WhatsApp?
- SPIN - Why is Google Images still showing racy images?
- How do I block my child from using Snapchat?
- How do I make SPIN the default browser?
- How do I change the Boomerang password?
- Text messages are not being collected
- My child’s iPod/iPhone/iPad screen time schedule doesn’t work
- How do I uninstall Boomerang on an Android device?
- What is the cost of Boomerang and How do I purchase?