We are excited to launch our latest beta of Boomerang. This version has an awesome totally redesigned parent mode!
Go to this link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.nationaledtech.Boomerang and join our beta program. Tap on “Become a Tester”. Alternatively, visit the Boomerang Parental Control Google Play listing and scroll all the way down to the "Become a beta tester" section and tap "I'M IN."
Then, the Google Play will take a hour or so to update and then when you next visit the Google Play Store and search for Boomerang Parental Control, you will have access to the beta version. You will know that you do when the (Beta) is added to the Google Play Listing such as:
- Totally New Redesigned Interface; Better tooltips, navigation and workflow
- Less visits to Boomerang Web Dashboard; Now, right from Parent mode, configure
- Security Prompt to Prevent Uninstall
- Text Management
- Call Management
- Encourage Good Apps! Parent Mode now has "Encouraged" status for Apps. These Apps will not count for allocated device time but will stop working at bedtime.
- Device Statuses did not quite make it into this version so you will see a "Device can be used" underneath the "Device Screen Time" card. This is not actually 'live' just yet so will still say "Device can be used" when it's bedtime and the device can't actually be used.
- The Calls and Texts Management Cards also show up for Tablets but they should not.
What do you think of this beta? Please leave a comment below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org