• Total activity 193
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 67
  • Subscriptions 67

Activity overview

Latest activity by JP
  • JP created an article,

Why is the daily app limit already used up when I just added it now?

App daily timers get reset at midnight on a daily basis. If an app gets an app limit added to it after the app was already used by your child that day, we will grab the usage for that day as part o...

• JP created an article,

How to prevent Guest Mode accounts

Most Android devices allow multiple users to use the same device. This multi-user feature can be used to circumvent our device protection by either going into Guest Mode or creating a second user a...

• JP created an article,

Android 10 and Boomerang Parental Control

The following are are areas that have been reported by users. We continue to monitor adoption of Android 10 and plan to support and fix the listed issues below.  Location Permission Android 10 intr...

• JP created an article,

How to prevent Guest accounts on your child's Android device

Most Android devices allow multiple users to use the same device. On child devices using Boomerang Parental Control, this can be used to circumvent our protection by either going into Guest Mode or...

• JP created an article,

How to install Boomerang on an Android device

Parents looking to monitor calls and text messages on their child's Android device, please this article first. Before you begin, here are three choices to start from:  I have an account I'm new to ...

• JP created an article,

I want to block YouTube

With Manage SPIN Premium you can block YouTube on your device by following the steps below.  Block the app Open Manage SPIN Tap on Block tab Tap on App Blocker Tap on checkbox beside YouTube Bloc...

• JP created an article,

Does Boomerang offer screen time options for Apple iOS?

Boomerang Parental Control part of the Screen Time API group that proposes a standardized approach to monitor Apple devices and others.   From October 24th 2018 blog. Apple no longer allows apps on...

• JP created an article,

For Parental Board users - transition information to Boomerang Parental Control

Existing Parental Board Users Follow the steps below in order to transition from Parental Board to Boomerang Parental Control. Once you transition over to Boomerang, we will add a free 1 year Bo...

• JP created an article,

Google Play billing errors - Troubleshooting steps

Google Play can sometimes display error messages when purchasing an in-app purchase. Here are a few common troubleshooting steps in case your encounter similar issues. In most cases, following thes...

• JP created an article,

Xiaomi devices and Battery Optimizers - Manage SPIN

Background Xiaomi is notorious for their aggressive battery optimization so we have to exempt Manage SPIN from this aggressive battery optimization.  Thankfully, Xiaomi does provide a method to ...