Vik Khanna

• Total activity 137
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 68

Articles

Recent activity by Vik Khanna Recent activity Votes
  • Can Boomerang Filter and Report on Google Chrome?

Sorry, we do not filter Google Chrome in Boomerang so there is no filtering or logging for Google Chrome. For kids, we want them to have the core safe filtering that SPIN Safe Browser provides and ...

• How do I block my child mobile immediately and how do I free it immediately?

You can Time Out and Extend Time from Boomerang's Parent Mode installed on your device. Boomerang's parent mode is available for Android or iOS devices. Your child device will show up in your Paren...

• Why is a website blocked as Streaming Media?

Solution: Report the site to us and we'll take a look.  Email: support@nationaledtech.com Use Boomerang or Manage SPIN to Unblock the Streaming Media Category? Background:The Streaming Media ...

• How Do I Block or Limit Facebook Using Manage SPIN?

Using Manage SPIN/Filter Chrome to block Facebook: Block or Limit the Facebook App from using Manage SPIN: Tap on Block a domain and enter facebook.com to be blocked Tap on Installed Apps, then se...

• Learn About Manage SPIN's Unique Token System

All About Manage SPIN's Unique Token System: Manage SPIN has a Prevent Removal feature which "locks in" Manage SPIN so that it can't be easily uninstalled.  This Prevent Removal feature also "lock...

• How do I block Facebook Using Boomerang?

Steps on using Boomerang Parental Control to block Facebook: Step 1: Block or Limit the Facebook App from Boomerang's Parent Mode: Open Boomerang Parent Mode, tap on Child Device, tap on Manage Ap...

• Why Am I Getting Unknown Number Text and/or Call Alerts for Contacts?

Issue: Recently entered Contacts are not registered with Boomerang immediately. The Contacts will automatically update on the Frequency Schedule - check out: How do I update the logs for my child -...

• How can I filter or block YouTube?

This is a very big, important and popular topic so let’s start with some background:  SPIN Safe Browser, by default, allows YouTube but in a ‘safer’ way as we enforce YouTube’s Restricted Mode and ...

• Can I see picture messages with this app?

In the MMS message, if the pictures also contain written text, we’ll show you that written text. If your child has a Samsung device, then there is another approach, albeit draconian, where you can ...

• Does Boomerang take screenshot snaps of what my child is doing?

No. This is a line that some other parental control apps have started crossing but not one that we want to do cross.  The information that we provide parents with already has high value and we do n...