Xiaomi is notorious for their aggressive battery optimization so we have to exempt Filter Chrome from this aggressive battery optimization. Thankfully, Xiaomi does provide a method to have the permissions "stick."
Make Filter Chrome Run in the Background
Newer Models: Device Settings > Installed Apps > Filter Chrome
- A. Toggle "Autostart" On
- B. Inside "Other Permissions" enable: "Modify system settings" & "Start in background"
- C. Inside "Battery Saver" select "No restrictions"
Using Xiaomi Applock to Secure Filter Chrome
1. Go to Settings on the Xiaomi Device.
2. Go to Apps
3. Select Lock App
4. Select Password
5. Select App Lock > Filter Chrome
6. Select Hidden Apps > Filter Chrome
On Xiaomi devices, for enhanced security, we need to "lock" Filter Chrome. Here are the steps:
- Open Filter Chrome App
- Now, tap on the Recent Apps Dialog button
- Press and hold Filter Chrome's card and "lock" Filter Chrome
Please sign in to leave a comment.